{Real Invitations} Orange & Purple Damask Wedding Boarding Pass Invitations!

Friday, August 20, 2010

TGIF! 
Happy Friday!

I know my posting has been light this week but my daughter's "Alice in Wonderland" Party is tomorrow and I've been super busy getting that together along with finishing up client orders.  I wanted to show you some beautiful orange and purple damask wedding invitations that I created for Mekaila's beautiful wedding in Mexico next year.  They are being mailed out in beautiful dark purple shimmer envelopes!



Of course the back of the RSVP card addressed and perforated for easy return! 

Having a destination wedding....  These boarding pass styled wedding invitations are always a HIT!
.................................................
  Dare to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...