{Real Party} It's Finally Here......Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party!!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

After months and months and months of planning this past weekend we hosted my daughter's very own "Alice in Wonderland" party!  It was super fabulous!  My daughter's exact words, "Mommy this is the BEST birthday party EVER!"  That from a 4 year old makes everything worth it.  Just melts my heart! I can't believe I almost abandoned this idea in a moment of weakness!  So glad I stayed true to myself and my ideas.  

So without further adieu here are the photos taken by me.

Once Upon a Time
there was a little girl named Sadaia....

Welcome to Wonderland Heart Court Widget!
Our first attempt at a balloon arch! I think it can out great!



The Madhatter was running around taking pictures! 
My mom decorated the entry to the house!  Look at how pretty! 









Tulle Wreath!
Tulle Pom Pom


The magician and the Madhatter! 
With so many kids (22) at my house I had to think of an activity to keep them all occupied.  So I hired a magician to do a magic show! 
The birthday girl!  This picture truly captures her personality. She can be very outgoing at times but very bashful in a group setting!  Happy Birthday my sweet angel!
Dessert Table~
Featured a strawberry cake with an image layout that I designed and sent to the baker, cupcakes, Oreo Pops, Chocolate Hearts, and fabulous cookies from Girly Gatherings.


Fabulous cookies by Girly Gatherings!
Characters from the movie!  See the peat moss runner! 
Party Favors...Found these paint cans at Michael's for $1.19 each!




My Marleycakes...  
I had a "photo booth" for the kids!  They loved it!
Alice and the Madhatter!  
The Madhatter lost his hat! 

I have to say that this was by far the most excited I have ever seen my daughter.  Of course there are things that I wish I could have done better but overall, this was the party that I had in my head for a very long time!

I'd like to list and thank all of the vendors and people that inspired this party.

Party Inspiration:
Leesa from Send in the Clowns - Her Alice in Wonderland party was amazing!
Party Wishes - Sold me the instructions for the widgets!
Kate Landers Events, LLC.  - Where I got the idea for the peat moss runner and wood serving trays from her Fairy Woodland Party

Cookies:  Girly Gatherings

My mommy for decorating the front stoop, making the tulle pom poms, and tulle wreath!
GREAT news, she'll be opening her own ETSY shop soon! Stay tuned!

My daddy and brothers for drawing and cutting the wooden widgets!

To my family and friends for all their help. My sister and brother in law for dressing in costume (even though you scared the kids).
To my husband....  THANK you for not looking at the bank account and dressing like a crazy madman for your girl's party.  

.................................................
   Dare to Dream!

6 comments:

Angelena said...

Such a beautiful party!! and the birthday girl what a doll!! (and little sis)!!

Mommy said...

Ebony, this was truly a wonderful party, you really outdid yourself. I continue to be amazed by all of your creativity and hardwork. I am so so proud of you. I can't wait to see what you are going to do for Ms. Marley's birthday. We are all so proud of you!

Love ya,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Oh Ebony,

How sweet! You are so talented. I love all the photos.

Love,
Bev

Kisha Craig said...

Wow!!! Makes me wish I had a daughter so that I could steal this idea... that or that we lived closer so we could party crash. But alas... only boys and stuck in Charlotte. Anywho, you set the bday party bar really high, Soror. Happy Birthday Sadaia!!!

hot482 said...

Ebony, this party looked wonderful. You out did yourself here!!!

Shaunna Payne Gold said...

Loved the photo booth! If I had an ounce of your creativity I'd quit my day job! Hugs from your Soror Shaunna!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...