{Real Wedding} Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Wedding Sneak Peaks.....

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just in case you missed our post over the weekend, I'm excited to share these sneak peaks from my sister's destination wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.  I'm still composing my lessons learned from my 1st (of many I hope) destination weddings but here are the sneak peaks from the bride's "Trash the Dress" session on the beach.  Yes, this is her REAL wedding dress!  I can't wait to see the rest.  These come from photographer Nicole Koester!

Yes, he is flying through the air. I was there to witness this shot!  This belongs in a magazine! 

Simply breathtaking! 

I can't wait for the rest of the photos from this fabulous wedding!  

.................................................
    Dare to Dream!

1 comment:

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

WOW....love it and so original! Yes, they should get a magazine shout out!
I know you are busy..just touching base since I have your amazing giveaway for blogmania! (I am thinking some of my emails have ended up in spam)- so just checking in! If you need anything let me know!
Bree at breebee dot com.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...