{Featured Party} Paris in the Springtime Birthday Party

Monday, August 2, 2010

This party is one of the cutest parties that I've seen in a while and it is totally girlie, which I LOVE.  I found this party on Kara's Party Ideas.  If you haven't gone over there yet, you really should.  She post amazing parties that give you so much inspiration. The lovely shower was styled by Icing Designs and it is so gorgeous!  Great job ladies! I'm working on a baby shower for a Haute, Couture and Fashion Forward Mommy, so this theme immediately came to mind.

Here are some lovely eye candy photos from this super cute party! I love the French Lace and Pom Poms!

Gorgeous Party Menu on a Chalkboard



.................................................
 

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...