Happy Monday - More Updates - Blog Buttons!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Monday! 

I feel like I just said that!  Sorry, it's been a light posting week but I've been super busy, which is great!  I have a much needed vacation coming up next week that includes a destination wedding! I can't wait!  
The Sparkle Spot is growing by leaps and bounds and I'm so happy to have increased my following.  I hope you continue to visit more and more.  After my vacation, I promise to bring even more awesome tips and inspirations!

We've finally added our buttons!  Make sure you grab them and spread some Sparkling love! We appreciate it! 

The Sparkle Spot Homepage Button:

The Sparkle Spot Button

Featured On Button:
Sparkling Events & Designs,LLC.  Button

.................................................
  Dare to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...