Closing Our Books For Summer....

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

That's right! Due to overwhelming response to my invitations and my scheduled upcoming events, I'm no longer taking any new clients this summer for stationery design.  I will re-open the books in October.  On one end this is great business I have enough to keep me busy, however, on the other end I hate to pass up business.  I need an intern STAT!   If I've already been in communications with you, don't worry I have you on the books.  Of course I'll still be blogging and bringing lots of lovely eye candy and event advice, I'm just not able to take on any new stationery clients right now.

If you have upcoming stationery needs or are planning a wedding or event, I highly encourage you to reach out to me as soon as you know because my openings are booking up fast! (YAY!)

Is it Friday yet?  So ready for vacation!!!



.................................................
    Dare to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...