{Featured Parties} Bringing The Inside Out

Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF!  
It's Friday and I leave for paradise AKA Dominican Republic tomorrow!  I can hardly wait! 
Before I go, I wanted to leave you with some a little fantastic party eye candy!  These are two of my favorite parties over the past couple of months that I've been wanting to share.  I love that both demonstrate how to bring elements from inside your home outside.  I love the idea of using furniture outside as a part of the decoration for the party. 

1st up - Celebrations at Home - French Inspired Birthday Party
There are so many lovely things about this party it is hard to write them down.  My favorite element has go to be the hanging frames!  Fabulous! 
The setup is so absolutely perfect!  
I love the drawers being used as serving trays.  How brilliant!

Go on over to Celebrations at Home for more wonderful pictures and details from this beautiful event! 

Up Next - Sunshine and Lemonade Party from Jess over at Pen N Paperflowers.
Where to begin about the things I love about this party, mason jars, ribbon wrap jars, monogrammed etched glass jars! I could go on and on....

Look at the favor buckets!
Go on over to Pen N Paperflowers for all of the details and many more photos! 
.................................................
  Dare to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...