{Featured Party} HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Today I have some last minute Halloween inspiration for you but it's never too late for TEA!   We don't do a lot at my home for Halloween but I can definitely admire a fabulously styled party and this is one that you don't want to miss! 

Chris from Celebrations from Home with her 'MAD' Hatter Halloween Tea Party - You all know I had a mild (well maybe not mild) obsession with Alice in Wonderland this year for planning my daughter's  birthday party, so when I saw this I instantly fell in love!  

Eat Me! 
LOVE these clock cupcake toppers! 







I just have to say that Chris' attention to detail is always so amazing to me.  Every single piece is ALWAYS in the precise perfect spot. I wish she would share her secrets with me or would at least let me watch her work one day!   Go on over to Celebrations at Home for all of the fantastic pictures!   Always Chris, fantastic party!!! All you needed was my crazy husband running around as the MadHatter! :)
{My husband the MadHatter at Sadaia in Wonderland Party} 
.................................................
 Dare to Dream!

1 comment:

ashleynicole2478 said...

where are those cupcake toppers from?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...