{Featured Party} Sunshine & Lemonade Birthday Party

Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Friday!!!

I have SOOOOO much to do for Marley's Sweet Shoppe tomorrow!  However, I wanted to feature one of the last parties that I took inspiration from for her party tomorrow! There are many others but the birthday girl is just to cute not to share this one!  
I saw this originally on the fabulous blog Bella Grace Party Designs, so I traced it to Eat, Drink, Pretty and then to The Burrus Family Blog, Pam who planned this fabulous party for her daughter Anna!  
I love it!  

Here are a few photos from the party! 



 What an adorable birthday party hat!
BEAUTIFUL SMASH CAKE! 
Look at this AWESOME lemonade stand that Mommy made for her daughter!  So cute!  


What an awesome job and such a beautiful little girl!   
You must go on over to The Burrus Family's blog for all of the beautiful pictures! 


.................................................
    Dare to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...