{Featured Party} Sherbert & Spice.....

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

and everything nice...

I originally saw this on everyone's favorite blog, Hostess with The Mostess and FELL in love with the super fabulous ice cream stand! I love love love it!  This party comes from  The City Cradle and it is so beautiful!  Immediately, after seeing this party I decided to build Miss Marleycakes her own good ole fashioned ice cream stand.  I can't wait to share it with you! 
I love this! 
mmmmmm, mmm good!  Looks delicious! :) 
How beautiful is that hand cut felt circle chandelier!  

What a lovely party!  Go on over to The City Cradle for all of the lovely details!  
.................................................

    Dare to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...