{Real Invitations} Pink & Green Damask Bridal Shower Invitations

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Where is the week going?  I'm planning TWO events for this weekend and it's been a whirlwind.  I'll post about that another time but let's just say, I've been going to bed after 1am every night this week!  However, I wanted to share some new bridal shower invitations.  I began working on these back in May and I'm so happy with how they turned out.  Pink & Green are my two favorite colors and you all know that I LOVE damask! So this project was really fun!  :)
These are 5x7'', printed on pearlescent shimmer paper.  They were mailed in personally addressed cream shimmer envelopes.
1st up the design:

Here they are printed.  Just gorgeous! The green looks dark here but it's not that dark in real life.
The shimmer just gives such an elegant upscale touch! 


Here are a few different options that we came up during our design process.

Pink on Pink Damask

Do you love damask, these colors can change easily for your event.  As a matter of fact a purple and lavender combination will be coming soon!  We'd love to work with you on your next event!  Contact us NOW, we are booking up quickly!!!!!!
.................................................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...