{Real Invitations} Alice in Wonderland - FINALLY!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Monday!  

It's been an whirlwind of activity the last few weeks for me and it is not slowing down anytime soon!  However, that is great for SED, so I'm not complaining.

I finally finished my daughter's Alice in Wonderland birthday party invitations!  If you remember I've been planning on having her an "Alice in Wonderland" themed party since February.  I had a "brief" moment last month and almost changed my mind because I noticed an explosion of Alice in Wonderland themed stuff all of a sudden but I decided to stick it out and make it my own. It was my idea and I see a very popular one so I'm going with my initial plans.  I tried to tune everything out so it wouldn't influence my design and I think it came out really cute!
I have always known from the beginning that I wanted her invitation to be a "Pass" to Wonderland because I want her guest to feel like they are going to a destination. I also didn't want to only focus on the "tea party" theme but more of the playing card theme.   I think that this exceeds all my expectations!

Here is the design and I should have the printed invitations later on this week! I can't wait to see them in professional print!

Back! 
.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...