More Alice in Wonderland Inspiration - Jessica Claire

Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Monday!

Today I have some wonderful new Alice in Wonderland inspiration.  It's a Mad Hatter Photo shoot!  If you remember I decided back in March to do my girls joint birthday party as an Alice in Wonderland party so I've been collecting inspiration and items ever since. *Side note* I have to hide my purchases from my husband because I tend to overspend.  So last week these photos were featured on Style Me Pretty by the photographer Jessica Claire (who photographed an amazing Alice in Wonderland party featured on my blog months ago).  Just beautiful!  I have to figure out how to translate these ideas for a kids party....hummmmmm



I love the use of the timepieces and frames.  
Lots to contemplate! I think I need to start buying clocks, what do you think?
.................................................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...