{Fabulous Feature} Catch My Party - Party of the Day Rotation Feature!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Where do you go when you are searching party inspiration?  Google?  Blogs - there are literally hundreds of party planning blogs out there now.  Each with their own unique contribution to the party planning business.  Have you heard of Catch My Party?  Catch My Party is a new website for host and hostesses to post photos of their events (birthdays, showers, weddings, etc) to share with friends, family and people who love entertaining.  Looking for some party inspiration, you must go on over to Catch My Party.  Our Baby Bling Baby Shower is featured in the Party of the Day rotation on the homepage!  Yay!!! :)

Go on over and take a look!

Catch My Party

Here is the permanent link - :) Party of the Day

P.S. I haven't posted pics from the Baby Bling Baby Shower here yet but they are coming soon! :)

.................................................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...