Bridal Veils: The Bird Cage Veil... are we over it yet?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Over the last year or so bird cage veil has become extremely popular. I'm beginning to wonder if it is a little "too" trendy now. I think that the bird cage veil is perfect for a vintage inspired wedding but lately, I see bird cage veils everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE. Only my close personal friends would know this but this bird cage veil phenomenon is driving me insane. I don't think it "fits" with every type of wedding no matter how much a bride tries to "make it work" in my best Tim Gunn voice. Try on several types of veils to find what compliments you and do not get "caught up" with what's "in" now. I know its considered modern and chic, but brides please make sure that the veil compliments your dress, your face, and most importantly the theme of your wedding. :)
Bird cage veils, are we over them yet?  :)
For all of you bird cage veil lovers, here are a few beauties to feast your eyes on!




As you can see I like them with feathers! :) I have a few pictures of bad bird cages, but I don't think I'll post them, no one wants to be on the Bad list so I'll leave them out! :)
.................................................
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the birdcage veil! I agree not everyone can pull it off but when it is done right, it is lovely!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely, when bird cage veils are done right, it is beautiful!

Ebony

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...