Trials & Tribulations of an Amateur Photographer - HELP

Monday, March 15, 2010



So I've been visiting many blogs and studying how they take photos of their work and I'm just in awe.  I have found that this is a growing pain for many people just like me!  We can design just about anything but getting a good photo of it is nearly impossible (for me that is).  I read Bakerella's entire post about her camera and what she finally got that worked for her.  So I'm come to the conclusion that an investment is needed here.  The question is, what should I purchase?  A 'lightbox' or "lowel ego light" or something else all together.... ahhhhhh.

I currently shoot with a Nikon D40X with two different lens.  Not too shabby right?  Right, but my pictures are still missing that oomph!

If you have any tips to share, I'd love to hear them!


.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...