Our 1st Free Printable - St. Patrick's Day Tags!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I've been super busy lately but I had to take a mini break due to a loss in my family this weekend.  I'm half way back, getting into the swing of things again.   I thought I would post my first downloadable print yourself design.  St. Patrick's Day tags!  I love tags... I made some cute cupcake toppers for my daughter's 3rd birthday last year and once I found out how incredibly easy they are to make, I make them all the time.  You can download the file below, print on label paper and use a 2 inch circle punch and you've got a label! Print them on regular card stock use the circle punch and adhere it to a lollipop stick and you've got a cupcake topper!  Here are some of the fun toppers I made today by using a circled scallop punch.

Enjoy and Happy St. Patrick's Day!





Of course if your not a DIY'er, we are happy to make some favor tags for you for any event!

Download the printable file below.

 StPatricksDayTags


.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...