Sparkle Cupcakery

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today, I'd like to feature two things that I love....  Sparkle and Cupcakes!  I've talked about my serious cupcake addiction many times here.  I recently came across a company called Sparkle Cupcakery on Swanky Tables blog (lots of great inspiration on that blog BTW).  Since of course these are my two favorite things, I had to go by the website to take a look.  
Sparkle Cupcakery is located in Sidney, Austraila.  The shop (cupcakery) design matches the name perfectly, there is sparkle and lots of cupcakes!    They offer many different flavors and just look at the cupcake and cake stands that feature a mirrored plate.  The wedding cakes are just goregous  I swoon over those cupcake boxes that are black on the outside and mirrored on the inside!  How cool!!!!







This just makes me want to eat a cupcake right now! 
.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...