1 - Gather all your tools and supplies. Here is the list of items that I used for these.
* The Big Shot - Dye Cutting Machine - makes cutting shapes SO easy. I LOVE this machine!
* The Big Shot Frame plate
* Cardstock - your favorite colored cardstock, for this I wanted a crisp white color to against the damask pattern!
* 4 x 5 - Damask Style Greeting Cards - got these on sale for like $1.50 for a 8 pack.
* Adhesive - I used two types, Glue Dots (for dimension) and Tombo Mono glue runner (my favorite type of adhesive for card work)
* Rhinestones and Oversized Diamond Rings - Gotta have something sparkly
* Hole punch and scissors
The use of these frames are really popular right now!
2 - Print out your names and/or design on the white cardstock.
3 - Cut the names into squares.
4 - Place the cardstock onto the frame plate for The Big Shot (follow instructions for the plate). Here are some instructions if you don't have them. Using The Big Shot.
My daughter had a great time turning the handle on The Big Shot to run the cartridge through the machine. She says she "is a great big helper."
5 - Use a glue dot and Tombo Mono adhesive runner to adhere the frame to the cardstock.
6 - Add a rhinestone for a little sparkle.
7 - Voila - you have a place or escort card.
8 - Punch a hole in the top and add ribbon to create a hanging name tag. Here I also added an oversized diamond ring for even more sparkle! Simple enough right!
****Disclaimer**** I only wish I could get great photos of my work, so you could really see how pretty everything turned out. So please forgive the photo's. I'll get it right one day... :).................................................