{Real Invitations} Baby Blessing Invitation for Noah

Monday, March 1, 2010

I've have been super busy these days, new clients reaching out to me weekly, which is so exciting as a new business owner!  However, I have also completed a BUNCH of jobs that I need to get posted.  So today I'm starting with my godson's Baby Blessing invitation.  Of course when my great friend Carmen asked me to create the invitations for Noah's blessing, I couldn't refuse and I did the same thing for his big sister, Alayna almost 5 years ago.  So I designed these beauties.  They are 6x9 inches in soft blue and white colors, printed on a medium stock linen paper.  I wish I was a better photographer, so you could see how pretty these are in person.

Just remember, we do ALL types of events here at SED and we'd love to help make your event sparkle! Send me an email for your personalized quote TODAY!










.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...