{Fabulous Finds} Cupcake/Cake Pedestals

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This weekend was a great weekend.  We did our usual routine which included a trip to Costco, which is one of my favorite places to shop.  They always have the cutest little things whenever you go there and it can be quite random, so you never know what you will find on any given day.  So this weekend, I came across these beautiful cake pedestals and I couldn't resist, even though I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 cake and cupcake stands already!  So today, I'm starting a new regular blog post topic, Fabulous Finds.  

This weeks Fabulous Find are those cake pedestals that I found at Costco.   They are two round cake pedestals with a ruffled edge and flared pedestal.  They come in both white and teal.  The large plate measures about 12.5 in round while the small plate measures 11 inches round.  The best part of all, the set of two was only $19.99!  ---- That's what makes this a Fabulous Find





Aren't these beauties just screaming for a delicious treat to be placed upon them!
.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...