Petite Cupcake Stands - How Cute!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Recently, I have found and fallen in love with Rosanna, Inc.  Rosanna creates the most beautiful serving trays and dishes to showcase and display your meals, along with many other things.  The options range from whimsical tea cups to modern serving trays. I love love love to do a beautiful table design for my parties formal and informal.  Even informal parties need a little sparkle.  These little additions are sure to make a big impact.

My latest pick from Rosanna, Inc. are these oh so cute Petite Cupcake stands!  If you have followed my blog you should know that I have a serious cupcake addiction.  {Serious!} I love the idea of individual sized petite cupcake stands!  How cute!!!!

Visit Rosanna, Inc for more ideas.




.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...