Designer's Challenge - Meet Eye Candy Event Details

Friday, September 23, 2011


Meet the Challenger


 Happy Friday!
We are in the thick of numerous jobs and our own little sweetheart's 2nd birthday party tomorrow.  September turned out to be MUCH more busy than I could have ever imagined.  That's a wonderful thing but blogging has taken a back seat but we will be back soon enough!  Now, onto the more important post of the day... its time to meet a new challenger, Laura of Eye Candy Event Details.  She has an amazing eye for design and she loves damask (of course I love anyone who loves damask).  Her design shoppe boast unique and creative designs that will definitely catch your eye.... let's Meet Eye Candy Event Details.


1.   What is your favorite color?  hello! that would be PINK . . HOT PINK  & red too! Sorry that's two but I can't pick  just one! And I love black & white EVERYTHING paired with a splash of  color!  
2.   What is the best bargain you ever got?  it is TOP SECRET as I  got it for around $.55 shopping for this challenge & I  can't go spoiling all the fun right? But it is a piece of décor &  it  is pretty sa-weeeeeet!
3.   Are you a beach or pool person? I  LOVE sitting & drinking a cocktail ON the beach but prefer a pool if I  plan on getting wet - the sand is waaaaaay too messy!  
4.   Do you still ride roller coasters? YES! I am a bit of an adrenaline-junkie so I have not met a  roller coaster I was afraid of! LOVE them!  
5.   What is your favorite vacation spot? Maui is my most FAVORITE places that I have actually been too.  It was great - got to surf there with one of my brothers . . .good times!  
6.   What is your most embarrassing moment? ok - well believe it or not, I do not embarrass easy if, ever at  all so I can tell you a funny story though. My husband cracks up at the fact  that I can fall asleep anywhere! {maybe it's embarrassing for him! - lol} For  example, I was up late one night working on some party décor & he was  helping, we were sitting at our dining room table & I had a pom hanging  from the chandelier & was 'fluffing' it & he said I totally fell  asleep STANDING UP but still 'fluffing' the pom pom. Yes it's true! I can't  help it, when I am tired my eyes shut but my 'drive' keeps going!  lol  
7.   What is your favorite sound? my  sweet little girl laughing . . . something about your child's laugh  that is just so contagious!  
8.   What would you describe as your design style? ever-changing . . .like me! Depends on my mood - I like to do  the classy & make it hip or edgy but then I like to do chic & make it  whimsical & sometimes I like simple, modern & sometimes complex.  Maybe we should ask the audience . . .
9.   Who is your biggest inspiration? my daughter - she has inspired me to start a whole new {2nd}  business that will be unveiling soon! And although she is only 8, I ask her  opinion on a lot of the things I design as she is a pretty smart  cookie!  
10.                 If you could have a theme song, what would it  be? hmmm . . .I have been known to be a little  adventurous so we'll go with "Wild Side" by Motley Crue. I will tell you  this . . I can NOT function without listening to music. Want to see me go  insane? . . .take away my music!  So depending on the day & my  'mood', it will vary from day to day. I listen to everything from Red Hot  Chili Peppers to Metallica & Alice in Chains to  Coldplay & Black Eye Peas to 50 Cent & Beastie  Boys. {See! . . told ya - I am all over the place!-  lol}  
11.                 If you could pick any reality TV star that relates to  you, who would it be? not a clue!  
12.                 What's a motto you live by? "Life is not measured by the number of breathes you take,  but by the moments that take your breathe away.!"  . . .  {I really want to look back over my life & say I  LIVED which is why I have this hanging in my house! =)}  Also I know it's  corn-eeee but the "Live, Laugh, Love" - I know, I know totally overused BUT so  simplistic - a simple reminder to LIVE each day to the fullest, make people  LAUGH every day & LAUGH at yourself & most importantly LOVE on people  every chance you get! (you never know wht they have going on in their  lives)

Let's take a look at Laura's favorite event of her own!

Visit Eye Candy Event Details for even more photos! 

Follow Eye Candy Event Details Here


Thank you Laura for agreeing to participate in this challenge, I can't wait to see what you come up with! 



.................................................
 

1 comment:

Tini Posh said...

Love Laura! LOL about falling asleep anywhere..my hubby is the same way!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...