It’s September and our 1st Designer’s Challenge reveal is rapidly approaching! We can’t wait for the reveal. After a brief vacation we are back with our Designer’s Challenge series “Meet the Challenger”. Next up, The Purple Pug aka Glittery Goddess! Kristy, the genius behind The Purple Pug that has taken handmade couture stationery to the next level. The unbelievable detail and skill in her creations are astonishing. Kristy and her creations are loved by all and she SIMPLY.AMAZES.ME.DAILY.
Meet The Purple Pug
1. What is your favorite color?
PANTONE 17-3810~ Purple Ash
2. What is the best bargain you ever got?
My amazing deck. Should have been $25,000, paid $13,000. HOLLA!
3. Are you a beach or pool person?
I love an ocean view. Jellyfish and seaweed-not so much.
4. Do you still ride roller coasters?
Yes, but I think my riding days are numbered.
5. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Disney World-Orlando, not the tiny, crappy one in Cali.
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I have moments every day. Seriously.
7. What is your favorite sound?
The sound of my boys belly laughing.
8. What would you describe as your design style?
Original, way outside the box, eccentric and authentic.
9. Who is your biggest inspiration?
10. If you could have a theme song, what would it be?
Burden in my Hand~Soundgarden, Head Like a Hole~NIN, Don’t Stop Believing~Journey,
11. If you could pick any reality TV star that relates to you, who would it be?
12. What's a motto you live by?
The purpose of our lives is to be happy. Dalai Lama
Kristy couldn’t pick her favorite “rave” because she adores them all, so I picked my favorite…which is the epic Mario Cart Mustache Mania for her son. The theme was so clever and she took something gave it new life.
Head on over to The Purple Pug for more photos!
Find The Purple Pug!