{Designer's Challenge} Meet the Challenger - A to Zebra Celebrations

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My how time flies when you are having fun. It's the middle of August already! We are only 7 weeks away from the reveal of the challengers entries! The pressure is brewing. Today, we are meeting the lovely Nancy from A to Zebra Celebrations! Nancy has an AMAZING Etsy shop where she sells everything from table runners to banners to ribbons skirts.  She has the perfect accessory for your event!  Without further adieu, let's Meet Nancy!  

1.   What is your favorite color?
It's between pink and red

2.   What is the best bargain you ever got?
mason jars at Goodwill for $.35 cents

3.   Are you a beach or pool person?
Pool

4.   Do you still ride roller coasters?
yes! in fact, I went on one last week while I was at Knotts Berry Farm!

5.   What is your favorite vacation spot?
Maui, HI where I got married

6.   What is your most embarrassing moment?
When my thong fell out of my pant leg at Hobby Lobby...yup! apparently I don't know how to fold laundry or put it away...lol

7.   What is your favorite sound?
my little girls' laughter

8.   What would you describe as your design style? Trendy, Modern, Classy & Fun

9.   Who is your biggest inspiration?
If we are talking about parties- Jen from HWTM and Amy Atlas

10.                If you could have a theme song, what would it be?
"Get the party started" by PINK

11.                If you could pick any reality TV star that relates to you, who would it be?
Not sure...sorry

12.                What's a motto you live by?
Ohhh there are so many, but here's a couple that I love: "Don't compare yourself to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about." "She believed she could, so she did". "You can do anything, but not everything". 


Here are a few pictures from Nancy's favorite party of her own.  This is what she had to say about it.  "My favorite party event has to be my daughter's zebra party because it all started from there. It's not necessarily "my best" styling I think, but I am just emotionally attached to this party....lol  It's just special to me :)"  
I just love this!!!  Oftentimes an event may not be what "we" would consider our best work but is still just as special none the less! Great work Nancy! 
How cute is Miss Ashley! 
See more photos from this fantastic party here!

Find A to Z Celebrations! 



.................................................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...