{Designer's Challenge} Meet the Challenger - Love the Day

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Wednesday!
Today we are back with our series “Meet the Challenger” to meet next challenger, the lovely Lindi of Love the Day!  Lindi and I have one major thing in common, we both get our creative genius from our mothers!  Without further adieu Meet Love the Day. 

1.    What is your favorite color?
It changes ALL THE TIME, but I consistently come back to shades of yellow (especially mustard yellow).

2.    What is the best bargain you ever got?
I was able to get CS5 for $30! WHOA! Best bargain ever. I seriously felt like I was stealing.  

3.    Are you a beach or pool person?
If I lived by the beach, I would be there all the time. But because I live next to a pool, I take my girls every afternoon.

4.    Do you still ride roller coasters?
Yes, but really lame ones. I think the 2 looper at Disneyland is my max.

5.    What is your favorite vacation spot?
My family and I love to travel to small surf towns (especially in Mexico) with little tourism and great waves.

6.    What is your most embarrassing moment?
When I was in High School I was working out in the gym (the whole football team happened to be there) and during a clean & press I lost my balance & the bar. The bar hit the mirror shattering it and then one by one I watched 14-15 panels of mirrors shatter in a wave around the room. It was mortifying.

7.    What is your favorite sound?
My girls giggling in the other room or really loud thunder storms.

8.    What would you describe as your design style?
I don't think there is one style that defines me. I like to experiment! But I would say that I consistently try to use non-traditional color schemes.

9.    Who is your biggest inspiration?
My mom. She is the most creative person I know. I owe much of Love The Day to her.

10. If you could have a theme song, what would it be?
I don't know about a theme song, but Never Say Never by the Beibs always inspires me to run faster and accomplish more. Don't judge.

11. If you could pick any reality TV star that relates to you, who would it be?
Uhmm, I am totally pulling a blank here. I scream like Mary Murphy when I get super duper excited. Does that count?

12. What's a motto you live by?
        "today is a wonderful day" - my uncle Bill

Here are a few photos from Lindi's favorite party her Sunshine Party.  It is just beautiful! 


























Find Love The Day



.................................................
 

1 comment:

Natalia said...

LOVE love the Day:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...