{Real Invitations} Golden 50th Wedding Anniversary Invitations

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday! Today I am happy to share with you our newest invitations and I have to say they are absolutely beautiful! I’m always honored when people trust SED to create invitations for their special events. Creating a vision for a customer is always truly a joy for me and something that I take quite serious. When I got the request to create an invitation for a couple celebrating 50 years of marriage, I knew this was going to be a golden event! I was elated when the children of this couple trusted me to bring all of their ideas to the table and WOW them! 
Congratulations and here’s to 50 more years of wedded bliss!
  


.................................................
 

1 comment:

Talia Rogers, MBA, PBC™ of Luxe. Event Design, LLC said...

Ebony, these are so fabulous. Really nice job!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...