{Wedding Inspiration} Floating Among Clouds

Monday, April 18, 2011

Last week we had the great honor and pleasure of coordinating a wedding in Negril, Jamaica that we've been working on for nearly 7 months.  This was our second destination wedding as a planner and it was absolutely beautiful.  We spent some extra days in Jamaica and while there I was so inspired by the beautiful island.  It is amazing what you notice when you actually take a few moments to "pause" in life.   From the luscious green countryside of rolling hills to the amazing sunsets and red sky, there was inspiration everywhere.  
One of my favorite sources of inspiration were the beautiful clouds I noticed while floating in the Caribbean Sea. So today's inspiration board comes from one of the photos that I took in Negril.  This inspiration board is called "Floating Among Clouds".  The center photo is a photo that I took and my great friend Nicole Koester of NKoester Photography & Design spruced up for me!  Thank you! 
Enjoy floating among the clouds... and remember to take time to "pause" every now and then to be inspired.   :)




{image credits}
2nd row - Cole Haan * Personal Photo * Yunani Wedding Gown * 
.................................................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...