{Fabulous Features} Spring Has Sprung - Gorgeous Real Party Inspiration

Friday, April 22, 2011

TGIF!
Today I have two fabulous designs that I just must share with my readers. I saw these earlier this week and fell in L-O-V-E.  Spring has definitely sprung and these floral designs are simply magnificent.  I would expect nothing less from the fabulous Events by Sarah Elizabeth and Sandra Downie Event Designs.  


Both designers participated in a "designers' challenge" {which sounds like crazy fun to me BTW} from the Best Wedding Site.  Both designs are just gorgeous and different which is why I wanted to share them both!  The challenge was to create a bridal shower using the colors bumble gum pink, mint green and robin's egg blue!  What a fun color combination.  
Events by Sarah Elizabeth  
One of my favorite details about this design is the use of nature in every element.  Simply stunning!  Job well done Sarah.  




This is a gorgeous dessert table. I love the mix of the flowers, branches (twigs) and colorful desserts.  So many different things on the table that just all "work" together effortlessly. 

Make your own fruit kabob station... CLEVER and healthy!







Next up, the super fabulous Sandra Downie of Sandra Downie Event Designs. Same challenge with different flair... Vintage Glam... Swoon! 



Did you see that napkin ring?  Let's take a closer look. 
There is nothing more that I love then a little sparkle. 
Simple, elegant and beautiful dessert table.  Fabulous as always Sandra! 

Please go visit Events by Sarah Elizabeth and Sandra Downie Event Designs websites for additional pictures and fun facts on how they put together these designs.  
.................................................
 

2 comments:

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

So pretty~ love design challenges!

Sandra Downie said...

Thank you for sharing Mrs. Sparkle...I love calling you that...matches your personality! XO

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...