{Announcement} I'm a Events Guru for I Am Modern Magazine!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I know this week has been a super slow week on my blog but I've been busy doing exactly what I said I was going to be doing during the month of December, spending some much needed quality time with my family.  In addition, I've been also doing some much needed "housekeeping" on SED stuff.  We are getting ready for a big 2011!  Well, I have been working with I Am Modern magazine for a few months now behind the scenes and I'm so excited to share that I will be the "Events Guru" expert for the magazine!  I will be bringing you all great tips on how to style your parties and the latest trends!

 I Am Modern magazine is because it is all about the Modern Woman!  I thought that "THAT IS ME!"  I'm so excited to be a part of a fabuolous community.  So if you have a question that you'd like me to answer in the magazine, send them to info{at}mysparklingevent{dot}com.

You can read my first Events Guru question HERE!  

P.S.  I AM Modern is released quarterly.  You can find it in local Northern Virginia's Borders and Barnes & Noble!  You will want to pick up the January issue to see who has an article in it! EXCITED! :) 

.................................................
    Dare to Dream!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

This is a fantastic opportunity for you to showcase your talent and creativity. Congratulation Ebony, we are all so very proud of you!

Love
Mommy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...