{Real Invitations} Pamper Me Princess Birthday Party Invitations

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I've been talking about the Pamper Me Princess Birthday Party that I have been hired to plan and style for a little bit on Facebook.  I was happy when the owner of Dollin It Up Salon and Spa contacted me about styling her daughter's birthday party.  Her requirements, "It must be fabulous, It must be GRAND!"  Well, I hope that I can live up to those requirements.  I've got some great things planned that I can't reveal because I want both Mommy and Daughter to be surprised!  We talked about a Spa Party with a Princess theme so I came up with "Pamper Me Princess" theme!  Here are the invitations that are embellished with crystals on the tiara!

{The Design}

I have removed Miss Kennedy's little precious face because she is a minor and I don't want her picture going into cyber world. 

{The Final Product}
Added Crystals!

I can't wait for the party, it is going to be FABULOUS and GRAND! :) 
.................................................

   Dare to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...