{Featured Party} Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Tablescape

Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween is rapidly approaching and as I have mentioned before Halloween was never a holiday that my family really "celebrated" in a big way at all growing up.  It was just something that we didn't really give much thought too.  We went trick-o-treating and that was about it!  

However, I can certainly admire a beautiful tablescape no matter what the event or holiday is and I've got one gorgeous one to share with you today!  This tablescape comes from the fabulous designer, Sandra Downie at Sandra Downie Event Designs.  When I saw this, I knew that I had to share it with my readers.  It is so chic, modern, and most of all SPARKLY! And it features my favorite color ... Purple! 
I love the use of the black and purple together.  It gives the table such a luxurious posh feel.  
The ribbon around the candle is such a great way to jazz up a plain white candle! 

I love the sparkly paper backing to the invitation!  The purple rose flower table runner is just gorgeous! 
Love the crows and sparkly pumpkins! 

If you are not fans of Sandra Downie, you must go on over to her blog for even MORE lovely inspiration! This table is FAB! 

This makes me want to have a Halloween Party!  

.................................................
 Dare to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...