{Featured Party} A Very Curious Party! Indeed

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Of course I'm obsessed with any and all things Alice in Wonderland lately.  I'm getting ready for my daughter's "Sadaia in Wonderland" party and I've been on the search high and low for the perfect cookie. Well, I switched up my google search and searched for a "Queen of Hearts" cookie and came across this fantastic Alice inspired birthday party from Sprinkle Bakes.  Look at the PERFECT "Queen of Heart" cookie.  Amazing!  I had to bring this fantastic party to my readers!  :) This party was awesome, great job!
FANTASTIC!
`
Fondant Covered Marshmallow! How cute! 

Go on over to Sprinkle Bakes for more photos and all of the wonderful details!
.................................................
   Dare to Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...