{Real Party} American Heart Association Celebrate's Heart Hero's

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Monday!  

I can't believe it's Monday already again!  Time is flying by!  I'm so happy to share with you photographs from my charity event from a corporate event honoring the American Heart Association's Heart Hero's featuring the food of James Beard awarding winning chef "Eric Ziebold".  Here are a few photo's.  These photos aren't watermark, so if you share them, please give credit back to this site.  Full vendor credits given at the end. 
I went with red since the event was for the American Heart Association and I think it turned out lovely. 

Personalized chopsticks favor
The table was set beautifully!

The food! 



Oh this looks HEAVENLY

This event was pulled off in merely 10 days!  Thanks to all of my fabulous vendors that worked so hard to make it a success!  

Photography - Sweet Pea Studios
Awesome awesome photos! I can't wait to work with you again!  And again... ;) 

(They were AMAZING, able to get my client's piano tuned the very next day after I contacted them.)

Florist - Farah's Floral Designs - Contact 703.764.1284
Farah was amazing with such a short time and when I doubled the number of centerpieces, she was able to accommodate them.  

Capital Party Rentals - Linens and Glassware
Always my go to when I need to rent linens.  

and finally 
"Chef Eric Ziebold" from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, D.C.  


................................................. 
  Dare to Dream!

1 comment:

Shunte' said...

Very pretty. Congrats! The food looks divine.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...