{Real Invitations} Lemon, Gray and Pink Bridal Shower Invitations

Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday and I'm back!  

I had an awesome long weekend in Atlanta!   The baby shower that I've been working on for a few months was completely amazing!   I don't have many photos but I'm waiting on the professional photographer's pictures which I should have a little later on this week.  There will be a ton!  I'm so loving the theme because it is something completely different and groovy! :)  In the meantime, here are some lovely lemon, gray, and pink invitations that I made for a bridal shower.  These came out great but I can't seem to get a fantastic picture of them for some reason (I really need lessons to use my camera).  
These are printed on pearlescent shimmer paper and the gray actually looks silver because of the shimmer of the paper, very elegant!

First up, the design.  
Printed (really bad photo's but beautiful in person).


.................................................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...