{Real Invitations} Baby Blessing Dedication 4th of July Inspired Invitation + BIG FREEBIE!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Today I have a personal invitation to share.  This is the invitation that I designed for my baby girl, Marley's baby dedication!  Marley is the most beautiful 8 month little girl EVER!  She is the 2nd light of my life.  Coincidentally, her dedication fell on Sunday the 4th of July.  It wasn't an ideal date but our hands were tied. So we are going to make the best of it and throw a big 4th of July BBQ after the blessing.

When designing the invitation, I felt like I needed to incorporate the independence holiday, so I came up with these.  Since Marley is of course a girl, I decided to go with a baby blue instead of the dark blue.  So we have our red, white and blue! Of course we couldn't forget the Stripes and Stars!  

Yesterday, I mentioned that I would be doing a series of giveaways since I'm designing for my Marley's party, so I thought why not share.  So today, I'm posted a FREE printable 4th of July Invitation! In addition, one lucky winner will get personalized text added for FREE!  :) That's right FREE!

Here are Marley's invitations:




FREEBIE TIME!

The printable 4th of July invitation - Happy Independence Day!  Below is the link to download the blank printable invitation.  However, just leave a comment on this post and you will be entered into a contest to win personalization text added to this invitation and receive a file for print on your home computer!  Winner will be announced 11pm EST, Monday June 14th using Random.org.

Download it here!4thofJulyInvitation-Downloadable
.................................................
 

1 comment:

Nefertari said...

Ebony,

I love this design. It's 4th of July, but not IN YOUR FACE 4th of July. I love all of your designs. Everytime I see one it makes me want to have event just so you can design an invitation for me. I will definitely be using your services the next time the need arises.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...