Nominate The Sparkle Spot for Wedding Channel Bridal Blog Awards!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nominate me for the WeddingChannel.com Bridal Blog Awards!

Fans of "The Sparkle Spot", I need your support!  Yes, I know that I'm a relatively new blog but I hope that I have inspired you none the less!  I would love your support.  Please nominate: "The Sparkle Spot:  Your Guide to Make Any Event Sparkle" for best wedding blog!  I know that you all frequent many blogs but I hope I can count on you for a nomination as well!  Here is what you do: Click on the picture above or go to this link!  Select "Wedding Blogs" and complete the form.  Tell them why you love The Sparkle Spot.  I have put together a little wording to help get you started: 

I love The Sparkle Spot: www.sparklingeventdesigns.blogspot.com because.......

It only takes a few moments and I truly appreciate your support!

MANY THANKS!!
.................................................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...