{Real Party} Slime Time Party!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today I wanted to highlight pictures from the Slime Time Birthday Party that I designed the invitations, labels and tags for.  We were actually invited to the party and my daughter Sadaia was quite the diva.  She didn't want to have anything to do with the slime but all of the other kids had a great time.  Here are the few shots of the cake, gable boxes, and m&m molecule tags in action.  My good friend Gillian did a fantastic job pulling the party together.  


For a little reminder, here are the invitations, tags and labels.  

The cake was designed to look like the invitation that I created. How cute!  It was made by Cakes Plus in Laurel, MD. 

These cookies were also designed to look like the slime on the invitations with a 5 in the center! How cute and they were delicious as well.  
My favorite was the test tube filled with different color m&ms and the tag attached! My daughter is an m&m fanatic and finished hers before we even got home.  

The whole favor box contents! 
What a cute and different party theme! Great job Gillian!
................................................. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...