{Real Party} Black & White Damask with Fuchsia and Blue Bridal Shower

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today I'm very excited to present pictures of the black and white damask bridal shower that I planned and styled a few weeks ago.  Last week I received my professional pictures from a fabulous new photographer, Chiantia Crews from Chiantia Photography.

This shower was truly a labor of love for many reasons.  The first reason is because it was for my baby sister! The second reason is that this was my first full production event since launching Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC in January.  So I put my heart and soul into it..... and I believe that it shows.  So for today, we will start will a little decor.  There are so many lovely details to this shower that I need to break it up.

I choose a location that was absolutely stunning to begin with great neutral background and beautiful finishings. For the decorations I choose black table linens with a black & white damask table runner and my partner (AKA mom) made this beautiful ruffled placemats out of fuchsia ribbon that completely popped against the black and white!

Of course a little sparkle....

We were inspired by the Gossip Girl shower from the HWTM and my mom made these ruffled placemats. She is awesome! 

Stay tuned for more pictures and more details tomorrow!
.................................................
 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh I LOVE IT!

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

Beautiful! Im lovin it!

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you!!! I loved it too! More pictures to come!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Ebony for making my shower absolutely fabulous! I loved every moment of it and I am truly blessed to be able to call you my sister!

Charisse said...

A beautiful example of talent and passion!!

Gi-Gi (your Mommy) said...

Ebony,

You did such an "Awesome" job on this most elegant bridal shower for Misty. I am still
receiving so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. You are truly gifted and we are so proud of you. Keep up the great work!

I had a ball!!

Love
Mommy

yellow+gray said...

awesome! love the colors and the placemats :)

www.nnekasaran.blogspot.com said...

Great job on everything!!

Sandi said...

the ruffle placemats are amazing!! everything is beautiful!

Lady Dorothy said...

Would you consider a tutorial on how to make those placemats?? Simply gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Saw this shower on Celebrations at Home, Love it! Your mom workesd those placemats out! Beautiful shower!

Bella Bride said...

Love It!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...