{Real Invitations} Purple and Gray Graduation Invitations

Monday, April 12, 2010

Today I'm so excited to feature these beautiful graduation invitations and announcements.  Dr. Shaunna Payne Gold reached out to me in February about designing some graduation announcements for completing her doctoral program.  I was so honored that she would trust me with creating an invitation for such a MAJOR milestone.  She provided me a lovely photo of her and her husband on the day that she defended her dissertation.  It was the inspiration for the color palette, purple and gray!  This is my new favorite color combination.  
Here is Shaunna's raving review:  "Ebony was clearly invested in my occasion and treated it as if it were her own. I appreciated her timely responses, including research of options that I requested. Although I primarily communicated with Ebony, my husband commented that "We should have gotten her to do our wedding invitations!" We will definitely seek out Sparkling Events & Designs in the future." 


These invitations were 5X7in printed on white pearlescent shimmer paper placed on top of a steel gray metallic shimmer card stock.  I added rounded corners to complete the elegant look.  They were mailed in a lavender metallic envelope! 
The announcement


We also did a coordinating invitation for a small gathering after the graduation ceremony.  Again the invitation was 5x7in printed on white pearlescent shimmer paper placed on a lavender metallic shimmer card stock.   





I'm so happy that Shaunna and her husband loved what I created for them.   Those lovely words are why I do what I do.  It warms my heart completely! 


Congratulations to Dr. Payne Gold on this wonderful accomplishment!
.................................................

6 comments:

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

Very nice! love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!

Charise said...

You did a wonderful job on those!

Unknown said...

Thanks! These were a real pleasure to work on and came out beautiful!

Shaunna Payne Gold said...

They turned out so beautiful!!! As soon as the first baby gets here, we'll be calling you for MORE announcements :)

Helen said...

Beautiful work, breathtaking, very different, creative . Will pass on to every bride I know and others. Go to your destiny with your dream.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...