Well, I had this long message planned today to celebrate about how much we have accomplished in the 3 short months since I launched my own stationery design and party planning business. However, I've been super busy and time really just got away from me, so I will keep it short!
It is very easy to start thinking about all of the things that you HAVE NOT done yet and that growing To Do List that never seems to go away. Today I want to focus on what I have done. Once I started thinking about it, I thought, wow Ebony, you've done a lot.
Just 4 months after having my second baby girl, Marley, I launched my own business. Honestly, I do think sometimes that I was a little crazy to launch my own business and return to my full time job after being home for nearly 5 months BUT I truly felt that the timing was right.
So, here is a quick list of what I've accomplished in just 3 short months:
- Launched website (whew - this was a major effort)
- Joined WeddingWire and became Wedding Wire Rated in just 3 short months
- Member of Networked Blogs, BridalTweet
- Launched Facebook, Twitter and Blog pages! ----> We have over 300 fans in only 3 months! WOW!
- Created a slow and steady pipeline of work! Yay!!! Slow and steady wins the race and is the perfect pace for me right now.
These are just a very few of the things that we've done and we know that there is so much more to come! Thanks to all my friends and family for the unconditional and tremendous SUPPORT!
Stay tuned...there is much more to come!!!