It's a Twilight Wedding

Thursday, February 18, 2010

For all of my Twilight fans, here is a special treat for you. While on maternity leave with my newest little baby girl, I got enthralled with the Twilight series. Those books are so captivating and a true page turner. I have just begun the last book Breaking Dawn and just finished the wedding scene. This is a beautiful vision of what the wedding would look like. I wonder how it will be in the movie! The colors are striking, the apple green with nature infused elements, a nice departure from the traditional blood red that we typically see for most inspired Twilight parties. I came across these photos on one of my favorite blogs to read, Style Me Pretty. Visit the blog for all of the delicious details.  











Visit Style Me Pretty for details about this photo shoot!


Credits:  Event Planners Lina Wallace & Heather Ham 
Photographer Meg Perotti

.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...