Rock Star Birthday Party Invitations

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm so excited to share my latest creation.  A few weeks ago I got the opportunity to design some oh so cute birthday invitations for a precious little 5 year old.  My partner in crime Charisse at Glitz Productions, Inc. came to me for her event stationary needs and I believe I delivered.   Glitz is styling a 5 year old "Rock Star" Birthday Party.   We came up with these beautiful rock star invitations that look like an event ticket.  Unfortunately, my pics don't do them justice because they are just phenomenal in person.    These oversized ticket invitations are hot pink and black, flat 4in x 8in printed on 14pt card stock with a UV Gloss finish to truly give them the shiny (sparkly) event ticket feel.

Our little rock star was so happy with her custom designed invitations and I know with Glitz Productions behind the styling of her party... it will be something oh so fabulous! Hopefully, I can help her with any other stationary needs for her party, can we say, signage (every rock star needs a banner), cupcake toppers, menus...humm, I can really get carried away!  I can't wait to see the photos of the event.  I know Miss Kamahni's party is going to be great!!!!

At Sparkling we do more than just weddings, we do ALL of your most precious events. Contact us for a personalized quote for your stationary or event production need NOW.











.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...