Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary to SED!

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Our first year over here at SED has been an absolutely phenomenal one. A year that I could have never have imagined!  It has been a journey of learning and loving.  I'm so excited for what this year will bring!  I thought I would put together a little recap of our first year at Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC.  

*   Created and launched our website and blog!  


*  Joined Facebook and Twitter!  As of 1/15/11 - I had 1,134 fans on FB! 

*   Completed numerous stationery for weddings, graduations, showers (baby and bridal). 
  
*  Planned several parties, events and weddings... (3 birthday parties, 1 charity event, and 2 weddings) 

*  Featured on several prominent blogs:
  - PRESTON BAILEY - PINCH ME
  - One Lovely Day - Project Wedding 
 - Pizzazzerie - Pink Diamond Party
  - Kate Landers Events - Stylish Children's Parties (once, twice), 
  - Catch My Party (3 times) 
  - Project Nursery - Alice in Wonderland

*  Joined Bridal Tweet, Dreamers into Doer's and the fabulous Children's Party Network!  

* HAD FUN!!!  This has been one of the most challenging and rewarding years of my life!  Having two small children (a newborn when I launched), I could have never imagined how rewarding this would be.  I feel so wonderfully balanced that I am able to truly to be doing exactly what I have dreamed of for so long.  

So enough words.... let's see some pictures! 



Peace, Love and Babies  Baby Shower for twin boys! 







Alice in Wonderland 



Hollywood Glam Bridal Shower



8.9.10 - Misty + Solomon Destination Wedding

The MOST FANTASTIC PICTURE OF THE YEAR...

Marley's Sweet Shoppe


10.10.10 - Torrie + Roderick 


Here is to the second year - 2011!  May it be bigger and brighter.... and it will definitely SPARKLE! 
.................................................
    Dare to Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Ebony, words cannot express how very proud we are of you. You are an inspiration to all of us. May God continue to bless you. You are a "STAR".

    Love you much
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete