TGIF!
IT'S FRIDAY!!!
So glad it's Friday! It's been a long week but an exciting one! Two features in one week, I'm still beside myself over our Project Wedding feature!
Today, I'm sharing the pictures from my niece's Rock Star Pool Party! She is a total sweetheart and I tried my best to make it a great 10th birthday party for her.
The favors bags were these hot pink totes filled with mirrors, headbands, and rock star buttons. Everyone also got a customized CD with Amaiya's favorite tunes, I labeled "Amaiya's Bop". In addition, a chocolate fudge cupcake in a jar with pink buttercream icing. Yum!
~The pink guitar cake was delicious and oh so cute!
~The Happy Birthday Girl~
And just a little sweetness to end...my Marleycakes! :)
Dare to Dream!










such a cute party!
ReplyDeleteI love the guitar cake so cute!! Everything looked amazing!!
ReplyDeleteIt was truly an amazing party and so pretty!
ReplyDeleteYou did an fantastic job,Ebony!!
Love
Mommy
Oh~ how fun! My girls' loved their hot pink & black party!
ReplyDeleteEverything is so cute! Great Job!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job. Love the colors
ReplyDelete