Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. is a unique and niche full service event planning and design boutique specializing in creative, inspirational, unique events and designs. Our focus is on creating beautiful event concepts and designs for all of life’s precious events. We specialize in special occasions, family gatherings and celebrations including but not limited to showers (baby and bridal), family gatherings, birthday parties and other celebrations.
Monday, April 26, 2010
{Favor Tags} Slime Time Labels and Tags
Happy Monday! I'm still recuperating from this weekend's event. I must say it was absolutely STUNNING. I have many lessons learned that I will probably blog about this week but all in all, it was great! I wasn't able to get many photos because I was so busy but I had a wonderful photographer come to cover the event. I can't wait to see them! In the meantime, we are revisiting our Slime Time invitations. I completed the matching gable box labels and favor tags for the party. How cute! I love the m&m molecules tags... ;)
.................................................





cute!!! love the bright colors!
ReplyDelete