These would also be great for a ballerina party, you could buy all the little ladies their own tutus!
Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. is a unique and niche full service event planning and design boutique specializing in creative, inspirational, unique events and designs. Our focus is on creating beautiful event concepts and designs for all of life’s precious events. We specialize in special occasions, family gatherings and celebrations including but not limited to showers (baby and bridal), family gatherings, birthday parties and other celebrations.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
{Fabulous Finds} Every Little Girls Needs a Tutu!
I'm back with another Fabulous Find and again it comes from one of my favorite places to shop, Costco! This weekend was my last weekend to prepare for the big bridal shower I have this weekend and we made a stop by Costco and found this cute little tutu by Jona Michelle! I see these tutu's all over the place and my oldest daughter already has a fuchsia one but I just couldn't resist this one. I picked up the fuchsia, red, and purple one! They also came in yellow, blue and fuchsia layers as well. It is embellished with a beautiful flower and ribbon on the side! Toooo cute! Why it is a Fabulous Find... because it's only $15.99! Run, don't walk on over to Costco and get your little girls a fabulous tutu!






No comments:
Post a Comment