Tuesday, January 4, 2011

{Fabulous Giveaway} Such a Show-Off Photo Slate



I'm so excited to announce this giveaway!  When the owner of Such a Show-Off contacted me about using one of our family photo's on one of their products I was just smitten.  Like most people, I love displaying photographs of my family who are my inspiration throughout our home.  These are also amazing for professional photographers to showcase their work! 



Such a Show-Off creates gifts that are ideal for cherished images of every kind including full color photos, awards, and other valuable keepsakes. Made from natural sedimentary stone, each piece is handcrafted and features chiseled beveled edges to allow any image to flow beautifully on its extremely flat imprint surface.

Here is your chance to this to win a photo slate picture of your choice!  Yep, that's right...you pick the one you want!  
GIVE AWAY DETAILS!

 1. Become a Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. LIKE IT Fan on Facebook! If you are one, post letting us know that you are! 
2. Become a Such a Show-Off  LIKE IT FAN on Facebook!  If you are one, post letting us know that you are! 
3. Share this giveaway on Facebook and post back here that you did! 
4. Visit Such a Show-Off and tell us which photo slate you would love to have!


Deadline to Enter: January 14th 11:00PM EST. Only valid to US addresses. 
Winner announced on January 15th (Our 1st Anniversary)!  Get your entries in now, don't delay!   

Please leave an extra comment for each entry and your E-Mail address. Winner will be chosen by True Random Number Generator.
.................................................
    Dare to Dream!

26 comments:

  1. love this!!! I am fans of you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Beautiful product - thanks for introducing me! I love love love the large square!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of such a show off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just became a fan of sparkling events!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just became a fan of sparkling events...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fan of such a show off on facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been a fan of Sparkling Events on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just became a fan of Such a Show Off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have the large rectangle photo slate. I love these slates! They will make great gifts to family members and it's a updated way to share photos other than a photo in a frame.

    Denise ntrldelight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just became a fan of both your page and Such a Show Off and I've shared the contest on my profile. I'd love to have the large rectangle. I've got a 2 week old and it would be perfect way to showcase one of her newborn pictures. Hope I win! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just became a Such a Show-Off fan on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristina Barnett (kristinaisanaka@gmail.com)January 4, 2011 at 10:45 AM

    I am a fan of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. Fan on Facebook (and in real like)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. Im your fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a Show-Off...Im your fan too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love the large square! Perfect for one of my favorite photos of my son when he was one! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This giveway has been posted on my FB page... lets hope it increases your fan base!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just became a fan of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC.!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just became a fan of Such a Show Off!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to share the large square! It'd be perfect to display our new wedding picture!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just became a fan of both The Sparkling Spot and Such a Show Off, and posted the giveaway on my FB page! I would love a large square.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a fan, I'm a fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just became a fan of sparkling events on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just became a fan of such a show off

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just became a fan of Such a Show Off and Sparklinng Events on facebook, and I also suggested that my cousin become a fan! I am glad I found these sites!Can't wait to order photo slates for family-they will make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete