Monday, December 13, 2010

Chandelle Feather Christmas Tree

Happy Monday!

This is truly my favorite time of year, everyone is getting ready for their holiday celebrations.   This weekend I stopped by my local craft store (my place for a little retail therapy) and picked up a few things to work on a project I had in my head, a feather Christmas tree!  This is what I made!  How cute is THIS! It's different which I LOVE and sassy which is totally ME!  This year I'm incorporating lots of different textures into my decor and this feather tree just set it off! :)  This took me literally 5 minutes to make! Super easy! 





What to try it? Here is what you need! 

Styrofoam Tree form

2 or 3 Chandelle Feather Boa's (I like the chandelle feather because it is fuller) in a color of your choice
Hot glue gun/glue
Ornament to top

That's IT! What do you think? 

.................................................
  Dare to Dream!

5 comments: