Friday, September 10, 2010

{Fabulous Giveaway Contest} Personalized Market Tote from Olive to Sew

Happy Friday!  
Wow, time has FLOWN BY...Last night I just realized how many active jobs I'm working on but I'm loving loving it.  Even though I was suppose to be close for new clients this month, I have a problem saying no!  

Ok without further adieu here is today's Fabulous Giveaway.  I've been so excited to share it!  A couple of weeks ago I learned that a super fabulous colleague of mine Kere, has an awesome embroidery business, Olive to Sew!  Isn't that super cute!  Our daughter's are also in the same class at school and her daughter gave Sadaia the cutest embroidered tote bag.  She just loves it and that it has her name on it!  
Pictured here:  


Well Olive to Sew is giving one of my readers a personalized Market Tote!  That's right embroidered to your specifications!   How cute are these?  Perfect for your trips to the farmer's market or for a gift for baby or bridal shower or for storing toys, supplies...
YOU NAME IT! 
 You can stuff it full of personalized items from Olive to Sew!  
They are just so super fabulous! 



































1. Become a Friend of Olive to Sew on Facebook! - Leave a comment on here that you did. 
2.  Become a Fan of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC on Facebook! (or if you already are) - Leave a comment that you did/are. 
3.  Follow The Sparkle Spot blog! - Leave a comment on here that you did/are a follower.  
4. Follow Olive to Sew's Blog! - Leave a comment here that you did/are a follower.    
5. Post about this giveaway on your own Blog, Facebook Page and/or Tweet about it & comment here with the links! 





There are 5 ways to enter, so please share!  You don't want to miss this one! 
Winner will be chosen on Friday, September 24th at 9:00pm EST.





Any entries received after this time will not be considered. Open to US residents only.
Winner will be chosen using random.org

................................................
  Dare to Dream!

23 comments:

  1. Nice tote! Heading over to become of Fan of Olive to Sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just became a fan of Olive to Sew on Facebook! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of yours on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a fan of Olive to Sew

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted this on my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fan of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am follower of The Sparkle Spot blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fan of Olive to Sew on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a fan of Sparkling Events on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also follow Olive to Sew's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhhh of course I MUST enter! blog follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fb fan and blog follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE THIS!!! I follow Olive to Sew on Facebook (Bree Mills Anderson) Bree at breebee dot com
    (Thank you for also being a part of blogmania..I know my winner will enjoy working with you!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow YOU on facebook as well! Bree Mills Anderson bree at breebee dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did I mention I adore this tote....I follow Olive to Sew on her blog bree at breebee dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I subscribed to your blog, I didn't see a GFC...thank you...bree at breebee dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a fan of Olive to Sew. . . and am now a fan of Sparkling Events & Designs. I am a blog follower of Olive to Sew. . . and now of The Sparkle Spot. :) So all 4 comments in 1!!! :)

    grace4betts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. round 2. . . I am a fan of Sparkling Events and Designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a blog follower of Olive to Sew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a blog follower of The Sparkle Spot. :)

    ReplyDelete